Operations and Maintenance
Commissioning and Start Up Support
Within this service offering, AZCO will gain a detailed understanding of your facility and start up requirements from a operations standpoint. From here we will provide a Commissioning & Start Up support team with the skills and background necessary for your particular operation. This can range from one consultant to an entire team; from supervision and team leads, to intermediate through senior start up professionals. Our team will integrate seamlessly with your internal team to assist / oversee start up and commissioning. Our scope can begin and end as required to meet your needs. Our detailed understanding of your operations and culture will ensure we match the correct skill set and people to your team. Generally, this option will involve some or all of the following:
- Plant / process review
- Total's team will complete internal process training if possible (manufacturing and/or process)
- Provide support in completing and finalizing operations and process manuals
- Hands on operations support during pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up
- Support in documentation process as per client requirements
- Deficiency list review and elimination
- Ongoing consultation for trouble shooting and optimization
- Warehouse organizing ,material receiving Control, Inspection, Coding, documentation
AZCO is providing of operations and maintenance (O&M) services to the oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, metals, mining, power, and manufacturing industries. O&M services include plant maintenance, facility management, operations support, asset performance improvement, operations readiness, start-up and commissioning, and small capital project design and construction.
O&M helps plant and facility owners reduce overall operating costs and increase plant productivity through Azco's asset performance improvement (API) assessment process. API benchmarks a plant's operating performance and helps identify step-change improvement opportunities deliverable through a pay-for-performance commercial approach.